Friday, January 21, 2011

The Blessing of Friendsip

Im blessed. Yes, amazingly blessed. You know why, because i have you! You, my dear irreplaceable friends! Friends are people you dont deserve... They love you when you are happy and shinig out life and they hold you up when you are down. I know.
I once had two amazing woman-worriers banging on my door, cause i had locked it - i was a bit mad at God and was crying like a nut. And they had chocolate, warm hugs and words with them. Ofcourse its not about chocolate, but the love it has with it - the friend. And so my crying marathon ended up with hugs and a little bit of laughter.
And by that i felt Gods Love.
Many times i have had friends helping me with the things im the weekest and by their wisdom i can learn new things. Like planning, and how to use your money wisely and how to do things you need to do but you absolutely dont want to.
One friend basically had to drag/carry me with my fear-soaked noodle-legs to school so i could finally find the courage that i did not have in me.
I apreciate all these long long talks, i have learned soo much just by being with you :).
So many times i have seen the true unendig Love of God by friends He has surrounded me with.
I dont know where i would be right now, if i did not have these not perfect but yet so perfect people around me...
But i certainly now one thing - i would not be here and i would not be the woman i am today.
And i really hope that He can use me the same way for your good, just by me being me.

I am thankful. Thank you...

And if you have no friends, be a friend to someone who needs a friend ;)

"Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil.
For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls and has not another to lift him up! And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him - a threefold cord is not quickly broken."
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

1 comment:

  1. Armastan sind kullake! Ja olen ka sinu eest Jumalale nii tänulik (: ma ei tea kus ma ilma sinuta oleksin...
    Kallid

    ReplyDelete