Thursday, April 18, 2013

Trust Him with everything

Its good to know, that i dont need to rely on my own brilliant brain. Its biblical! It does not mean that i should swich off my brain but it means i have the ability as a Gods child to trust His wisdom and leading. I can pray at all times: "Holy Spirit lead me! Give me wisdom. Help me to remember." And He does. The Bible even tells us that we can pray for wisdom and God does not get mad at us for asking. "If any of you is deficient in wisdom, let him ask of the giving God [Who gives] to everyone liberally and ungrudgingly, without reproaching or faultfinding, and it will be given him." (James 1:5 AMP) "Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding." (Proverbs 3:5 AMP) It kinda makes me free. =)

1 comment:

  1. Olen Sinuga nõus Vivvu...see annab rahu ja turvalisuse..:) Kallstan kõvasti!!! :) Tore, et Sina ka kirjutasid..:)

    ReplyDelete